Wednesday 21 January 2009

Jan.21, 2009

After Daniel talked about the importance of the devotional mind faculty, I decided to prostrate to the Buddha every morning before sit (maybe tomorrow I start to make 50 prostrations each day)(the past few days, I went to balcony to have some simple body movements to warm up my body).

Morning sit: very sleepy.

Also take Daniel's advice, at least have some time for meditation in the day time, I managed to have 5 mins sit before 1pm, then went to work. Not bad.

I felt today quite calm though whole afternoon work till 6pm.

Evening sit at 11:00pm-12:30am:
1. Not sleepy as I expected(because I worked today.)
2. Sometimes I felt the out air was cool(it should be warm?), don't know why.
3. I think my leg can sustain longer meditation: almost no pain now, and can stand up immediately.
4. one or two minutes, inside right ear was very itching.
5. Recent few days, I felt upper nose was quite heavy sometimes and sometimes, I can felt the circle-like tiny tingle around the nose area when I breathed in.
6. I still think mind was not sharp enough although much concentrated than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment